Provision of Skilled and Unskilled Employees for the Premises Management Unit of the Institute of Technology University of Moratuwa
CONTRACT No: ITUM/01/02/2023/04
INVITATION FOR BID
- The Chairman, Department Procurement Committee, Institute of Technology University of Moratuwa (ITUM), now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the provision of Skilled and Unskilled employees for Premises Management Unit.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding Procedure.
- The employer retains the right to reject a part of the bid or the whole bid without being subjected to any claim.
- Alternative Bids shall not be accepted.
- To be eligible for contract award, the successful bidder shall not have been blacklisted, shall be a registered company in Sri Lanka under the Business registration regulation having minimum of two years’ experience in providing employees, at the time of the submission of the bid.
- The Bidder shall submit copies of Company Registration Certificate, Certificates/client references of previous experience Certificate, certificate of Bank statements for last 3 consecutive months, latest Annual Report along with Audited Accounts for last 03 consecutive financial years.
- The intended service period is 365 days from the start date.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Assistant Registrar (General Administration) over the telephone number: 011-2124011 during normal working hours from 28.07.2023 to 18.08.2023
- Bidding documents may be inspected free of charge at the office of the Assistant Registrar (General Administration), Institute of technology University of Moratuwa, Diyagama, Homagama during normal working hours from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00p.m.
- A complete set of Bidding documents in English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written request on a business Letter Head to the Assistant Registrar (General Administration), Institute of Technology University of Moratuwa from 28.07.2023 until 17.08.2023 from 09:00h to 15:00h on normal working days upon payment of a non-refundable tender fee of Rs. 2,500/- to Shroff of the Institute of Technology University of Moratuwa in cash.
- Bids shall be delivered in duplicate to the Chairman, Department Procurement Committee, Institute of Technology, University of Moratuwa, Diyagama, Homagama, on or before 2.30 p.m. on 18.08.2023 and the Bids will be opened immediately thereafter, in the presence of the Bidders’ authorized representatives who choose to attend. Late bids will be rejected & returned unopened.
- Bids shall be valid up to 77 days from the date of closing of bids.
- All Bids shall be accompanied by a bid security of Rs. 88,000 in the form given in the Bidding document. Bid security shall be valid up to 91 days from the date of closing of Bids.
- A Pre-Bid meeting will be held at 10.30 a.m. on 09.08.2023 at Board room of the 3rd Floor, Institute of Technology University of Moratuwa Diyagama Homagama. Please note that it is necessary to purchase bidding documents before participating the pre bid meeting.
Department Procurement Committee,
Institute of Technology University of Moratuwa,Diyagama,Homagama.